Celebrating our emergency services
Romayo’s gave away FREE after-work meals to HSE Hospital Staff and emergency services. From 26 – 30th April.
Thank you to all the superheroes that have been doing immeasurable work during the Covid-19 outbreak.
1. Romayo’s restaurants across Dublin, Meath, Kildare and Offaly are still open for takeaway and delivery.
2. Staff have increased frequency of hand washing; disinfecting surfaces & door handles throughout the day.
3. Delivery drivers and staff handling cash have been instructed to wear gloves.
4. We encourage customers to use contactless payments and to avoid cash if possible.
5. Seating in our diners is currently unavailable.
6. Please follow shop signage showing max number of customer permitted.
7. Please follow social guideline tape on floor.
At Romayo’s we are doing everything we can to support our staff and customers at this challenging time. We will happily deliver all your favourite dishes to the safety of your home.
Want your order dropped off with no contact? Simply pay by card and leave a note on your order to request contactless delivery. The courier will ring the bell or knock and leave it by your door.
‘Its the classic chipper. Whats not to love’ "Google"
I travel around the country a lot... Romayo's is hands down the best chipper I know, although "chipper" doesn't even do it justice...Top notch everytime.
Always love the food from here!