Romayo’s has implemented a number of measures to keep customers and workers safe.
1. Romayo’s restaurants across Dublin, Meath, Kildare and Offaly are still open for takeaway and delivery.
2. Staff have increased frequency of hand washing; disinfecting surfaces & door handles throughout the day.
3. Delivery drivers and staff handling cash have been instructed to wear gloves.
4. We encourage customers to use contactless payments and to avoid cash if possible.
5. Seating in our diners is currently unavailable.
6. Please follow shop signage showing max number of customer permitted.
7. Please follow social guideline tape on floor.
At Romayo’s we are doing everything we can to support our staff and customers at this challenging time. We will happily deliver all your favourite dishes to the safety of your home.
Want your order dropped off with no contact? Simply pay by card and leave a note on your order to request contactless delivery. The courier will ring the bell or knock and leave it by your door.